Terms of Service for your stay at The Little Mountain Cabin
The Little Mountain Cabin Rental Contract
(Cabana Muntele Mic)
100% of total rental is required to secure reservation.
Reservations are not confirmed until guest(s) receive confirmation notice.
Please read your Vacation Rental Agreement. Any monies received by The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic) indicate the acceptance of the terms of our Vacation Rental Agreement in full. Please make sure all guests and/or members of your party are familiar with the policies pertaining to your rental.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS 4:00 PM – At the following: The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic) 415A Str Borlova, Borlova CS 327406 Romania. Access to cabin is NOT available until the property is ready for occupancy. No exceptions to this policy will be made. The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic) will use its commercially reasonable efforts to have the Premises ready for Guest occupancy at check-in time, but The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic) cannot guarantee the exact time of occupancy.
2. CHECK-OUT TIME IS 11:00 AM –so that The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic) will have adequate time to prepare the property for the next guest. (Unless prior arrangements are made in writing with The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic), Guests who do not vacate the rental property by 11:00 AM or in the event Guest returns to the premises without the consent of the The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic) after leaving and checking out, a fee equal to the rental rate for one (1) day will be assessed to Guest(s).
3. RESERVATION REQUIREMENTS – 100% of the total rental fee required in advance to hold reservation.
The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic) accepts transactions directly on our website at http://www.thelittlemountaincabin.com/availability.html. Upon receipt of deposit and/or payment; confirmation and directions to the property will be emailed to Guest.
4. SECURITY DEPOSIT — Is required at booking and a hold of funds is automatically placed, and released, via our booking system with the same credit card you use to pay your booking. The security deposit due is 200 euros (or eqivalent in RON). This security deposit will be returned within 7 to 10 days of the departure date, provided the guests have vacated the property by 11:00 AM (or agreed check out time) and there is no breakage or damage to the premises and/or contents, or cleaning costs, other than those normally incurred in connection with the occupancy of the premises. Guest(s) acknowledges The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic) authority to charge Guest(s) for damages to the unit occupied by the Guest(s) and/or his/her Guest(s). Each Guest will be financially responsible for damage done to the property beyond normal wear and tear. If there is damage to a property or its property within, after the Guest(s) departure, the Guest will be notified of any excessive cleaning needed or damages made and the amount of payment needed will be requested to (Guest(s) PayPal account. The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic) will pursue collection to the fullest extent. Guest(s) will be responsible for any damage caused by Guest(s), guest(s)’ family, guest(s)’ invitees, and guest(s)’ guest(s)
5. CANCELLATION – A 15% administration fee is assessed for all cancellations. However, if Guest(s) cancel less than thirty (30) days prior to their arrival date at The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic), Guest(s) advance payment will be forfeited. No Cash Refunds Are Given! (For a refund of monies, cancellation must be in writing and sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and received 30 days prior to arrival date. The 15% administration fee will be deducted)
6. RESERVATION CHANGE FEE- All reservations that need date changes are subject to a non-refundable 100 euro rescheduling fee per change. All changes must be done prior to cancellation period expiration. You must make changes thirty (30) days or more prior to your arrival date at The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic). The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic) may review cancellations that are requested less than 30 days before the arrival date. The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic) may approve a rescheduling with an administration fee of 100 euros. Any reservations that are approved for rescheduling after cancellation period has expired are non-cancellable. Guest(s) forfeits all deposits if a second cancellation occurs. There is no guarantee that the Guest will receive approval, so do not expect it.
7. NO SHOW POLICY – The total amount of the reservation will be charged.
8. CUSTOMER SERVICE – After your reservation has been made, if you have any questions, we will be pleased to answer them for you on our customer service number: +40 364 228 144 for English and Romanian, or +40 745 882 818 for Romanian, or email at email@example.com
9. CONFIRMATION – Confirmation of the reservation will be emailed to Guest(s) upon receipt of the reservation payment. Please read the confirmation for accuracy of dates, email address, number of adults and/or children and accommodations. Any errors must be notified to The Little Mountain Cabin staff in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within seven days of receiving the email. Pay close attention to the number of persons (Adults/Children) on the confirmation and lease! Occupancy is limited to REGISTERED GUESTS ONLY. Absolutely no overnight visitors are allowed. In the event this occurs your security deposit and rent will be forfeited and you will be asked to vacate the property.
10. ADDITIONAL GUESTS (More than the lease states) – Additional guests and visitors must be pre-approved by The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic) in advance. (Your own children are exempt, if pre-approved by The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic) in advance.) For approved additional guests, you will be charged 10 euros per night per guest. IF YOU BRING IN EXTRA GUESTS OR VISITORS WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL, GUEST (S) WILL BE ASKED TO VACATE THE PROPERTY, YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT AND RENT WILL BE FORFEITED.
11. ACCESS – You will be given a personal access code to access the front door. All keys that are for the other doors on the property must be put on the kitchen counter at time of Check-Out. One set of keys are left on the kitchen counter for Guest(s). Guest(s) are responsible for lost keys. The property must be re-keyed in the event that keys are lost, misplaced, or not returned. The Guest(s) will be responsible for cost of this procedure.
12. LOCKOUT POLICY – In the event a Guest(s) is locked out of a property, the Guest(s) can request to borrow a key by calling : +40 364 228 144 for English and Romanian, or +40 745 882 818 for Romanian. An agent will come to the property with keys. A charge of 25 euros is payable for obtaining the keys.
13. SATELLITE/CABLE TELEVISION — Because we strive to create a true getaway experience, there is no Television at the The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic).
14. PHONE CALLS – We suggest that you bring a cell phone (Vodafone, Orange, Cosmote) have reasonable coverage in this service area.
15. FIRE PLACES -- The fireplace is Guest(s) responsibility during your stay at The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic). If any damage to property occurs resulting from Guest(s)’s negligence, Guest(s) will be fully responsible for damages and a $ amount of damages will be added to Guest(s) invoice. If you are not comfortable with being responsible for a wood fireplace, do not use it.
16. SMOKING – Smoking is NOT permitted inside or anywhere on the property. SMOKING INSIDE THE DWELLING WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT. Failure to obey this rule will result in loss of security deposit and/or charge to Guest(s) of 200 euros.
17. ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES – No drinking of alcoholic beverages by persons under the legal age of eighteen (18) is allowed. Excessive alcohol consumption on the property is prohibited.
(a) Should a Guest(s) or guest of Guest(s) be arrested for underage drinking at the rental unit property or should The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic) observe a Guest(s) or guest of Guest(s) under the age of 18 drinking alcoholic beverages or
(b) Should drunkenness be observed
This rental agreement may be terminated and the Guests evicted at the option of The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic). Illegal drug use is strictly prohibited. Kegs are not permitted on any property. Any violation of this rule will result in immediate termination of this agreement.
18. PETS – You acknowledge that NO PETS are allowed in or on the premises. The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic) does not allow pets anywhere on or about the premises. Ask during booking procedure about lodging for your pet in the local village should you wish to bring your pet to the area.
19. HOMES FURNISHINGS EQUIPMENT ETC. – The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic) is privately owned property furnished and equipped by the owner. The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic), as such we cannot make any changes to the furnishings or equipment provided by the owner. If Guest(s) requires special appliances or equipment, please notify The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic) and bring them with you. Furnishings are subject to change without notice. Moving of furniture is prohibited; any evidence of such will result in a charge against Guest(s) security deposit. Loss of these items, as well as damage to the property or furnishings in excess of normal wear will be charged to Guest(s), the renter. Certain areas on The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic) property are locked for the OWNER’S personal storage and are not included in this rental.
20. LINEN – A basic supply of linen is provided in each property. Bed linens and bath towels are not changed during your stay. If they need washed during the time of your stay a washer is provided for your use. Detergent is not the responsibility of The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic). Detergent can be purchased at the local village store.
21. LISTINGS & PRICING – Information regarding listings is believed accurate but cannot be guaranteed. We have made every effort to ensure that all the information on The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic) thelittlemountaincabin.com website is current and accurate. The possibility of errors and omissions exists. We will be happy to confirm all data contained herein or answer any questions you may have prior to booking your reservation. Rates, furnishings, fees, and taxes are subject to change without notice. Rates for holidays, special events, and weekends may be higher. Rates do not include tax and are subject to change.
22. DOUBLE BOOKINGS — Double bookings are rare. In the event that Guest(s)’ reservation for the rental property overlaps or matches the reservation of another tenant, The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic) will make every effort to ensure that the Guest(s) will be taken care of and treated with a professional courtesy. The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic) shall offer replacement accommodations in case of an urgent situation where the Guest(s) do not have a place to stay for the night. The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic) agrees to pay any additional charges due in excess of the rental amount for the rental property, and refund any amounts paid by Guest(s) in excess of the replacement property rental amount. Guest(s) will have the option to (1) accept the replacement property or (2) reject the replacement property and receive a refund of all rents and fees paid for the rental property. Guest(s) agree that Guest(s) choice between these alternatives will be Guest(s) sole remedy for any and all damages, liability, or inconvenience arising out of the double booking.
23. CLEANING REQUIREMENTS – Guest(s) are required to leave the property in the same general condition it was when Guest(s) arrived. Dishes should be cleaned and put away but beds do not need to be made. Garbage must be taken out to garbage cans at the garage. Trash bags must be used in all waste cans in house at all times. All food is to be removed, including food in the refrigerator. The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic) will dust, vacuum, sanitize, and clean all towels and linens upon your departure. If additional cleaning is required, appropriate charges will be deducted from your security deposit. Guest(s) is responsible for any damage, abuse, excessive cleanup requirements, or loss caused by any member of Guest(s) party to the property or its contents during Guest(s) occupancy. Inspectors walk through the property after checkout to ensure the property is left in good order. The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic) will make the final determination of the necessity of any charges to Guest(s). Cleaning arrangements during your stay may available for an additional charge and by special request only.
25. CHECK OUT PROCEDURES – The following items must be complied with before check out or Guest(s) shall forfeit his/her security deposit: (a). Dishes, Pots, Pans, Silverware, and Utensils must be washed; dried and put away and the stove/oven shall be left in a clean condition. (h). Refrigerator should be left clean and free of food. (c). Windows and doors must be left closed and locked with the heat on lowest setting depending on the season. (d). All trash put in outside garbage cans at the garage. (e), Property should be left neat and in order (same condition it was when Guest(s) arrived).
26. REPAIRS/SERVICE CALLS/REFUNDS The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic) cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of heating, washer/dryer, WiFi, or other appliances. Please report any inoperative equipment to +40 364 228 144 or email@example.com immediately. The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic) will make every reasonable effort to have repairs done quickly and efficiently. Should a repair person make a call to a unit and find that the equipment is in working order and the problem was due to the Guest(s) oversight or neglect, the charge for service will be the Guest(s) responsibility. No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of appliances or equipment. All maintenance requests must be reported to contact phone numbers : +40 364 228 144 for English and Romanian, or +40 745 882 818 for Romanian, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org PLEASE do not put off notifying us immediately as it could hinder us getting the repair done quickly! Guest(s) understands and agrees that The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic) may enter the rental property at any time for the purpose of making needed repairs. Please keep in mind that the property has been reserved and held for you and that others may have been turned away. Construction of new accommodations and attractions does occur in resort areas. Refunds or rate adjustments are not made for any inconvenience due to construction, road repair, etc. Please DO NOT ask for refunds. -— No refunds for early departures (less days than reserved) — No refunds will be given for delayed arrival. No refunds for reducing the number of nights reserved with less than 30 days notice. No refunds or reschedules due to inclement weather.
27. VIDEO SURVEILLANCE – The security of our guests is of utmost importance to us. We also value your privacy. Security measures, including video surveillance are or may be present on the premises. Guests hereby acknowledge they may be recorded due to this security precaution. Only exterior cameras are running during time of Guest(s) stay to protect your personal privacy. No interior cameras are functioning during your stay. For questions or concerns please contact us at email@example.com or +40 364 228 144 for English and Romanian.
28. TERMINATION BY OWNER/SUBSTITUTIONS – The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic) strives to comply with all reservation requests. The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic) reserve the right to change assignments without notice or liability should the unit or property become unavailable. When comparable accommodations are not available, Guest(s) will have the option of selecting from available properties at the published rate or receiving a complete refund of their reservation deposit. Where there is no advanced deposit and no substitution can be made, The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic) will attempt to give as much notice as possible so other arrangements can be made.
29. ACTS OF GOD/CONSTRUCTION NOISE- The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic) shall not be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with Guest(s) occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, war, inclement weather and construction noise from nearby sites. NO REBATE OR REFUND will be offered in these circumstances.
30. HOUSE PARTIES – ARE NOT ALLOWED! – Rental Guest understands that The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic) will accept married couples, or families ONLY. Guest(s) agree that more than the number of people stated on the lease shall not occupy the premises. If the unit is occupied by more than the number of people stated, it will result in loss of total rent, security deposit and/or additional charge to credit card. Occupancy in use of premises shall not be such as to disturb or offend neighbors. The use of firearms, fireworks, loud music, or any other disturbance is strictly prohibited. Guest(s) certify that they have read carefully the limitations placed on the number of persons permitted to occupy the premises, and agree to abide by such limitations: if not, Guest(s) will be asked to vacate the property which will result in loss of total rental and security deposits with no refund.
31. RIGHT OF ENTRY – Guest(s) agree that the The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic) reserves the right to enter the rental property anytime to investigate disturbances, check occupancy, check for damage, to make such repairs, alterations or improvements thereto as The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic) may deem appropriate.
32. EXPEDITED EVICTION – A material breach of this Agreement by Guest(s), which, in the sole determination of the Agent, results in damage to the Premises, personal injury to Guest(s) or others, a breach of the peace, a nuisance to others, or a violation of criminal law or local code, shall be grounds for termination of Guest(s) tenancy. Violation of any of the rules contained here in will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION and forfeiture of rent and security deposit. Guest(s) may be evicted under such procedures if Guest(s): (i) hold over in possession after Guest(s) tenancy has expired; (ii) commit a material breach of any provision of this Agreement that according to its terms would result in the termination of Guest(s) tenancy; (iii) fail to pay rent as required by this Agreement, or (iv) have obtained possession of the Premises by fraud or misrepresentation. Any reservation made under false pretenses will result in forfeiture of advance payments and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
33. INDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS – Guest(s) agree to indemnify and save harmless the Owner and The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic) for any liabilities, theft, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guest(s) use and occupancy of the rental property including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or theft of property which is made, incurred or sustained by Guest(s). The terms “The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic)” and “Owner” as used in this Agreement shall include their heirs, successors in interest, assigns, employees, agents, and representatives where the context requires or permits. The terms “Guest(s),” “You,” and “Your” as used in this Agreement shall include Guest(s) heirs, successors, assigns, guests, invitees, representatives and other persons on the rental property during Guest(s) occupancy (without regard to whether such persons have authority under this Agreement to be upon the rental property), where the context requires or permits.
34. DISPUTES – This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Country of Romania. Any action relating to this Agreement shall be instituted and prosecuted only in Romania. Guest(s) specifically consent to such jurisdiction and to extraterritorial service of process.
35. THE LITTLE MOUNTAIN CABIN (CABANA MUNTELE MIC) RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE- all rental properties are leased without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or handicap. Due to liability issues, we are unable to provide prospective renters with keys or access to preview properties.
36. VIOLATING AGREEMENT – If Guest(s) violates any of the conditions of this Agreement; The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic) may terminate this Agreement and enter Premises. Upon notice of termination of this Agreement, Guest(s) shall vacate the Premises immediately and forfeit all rents and security deposits.
I agree to pay all rent and or charges associated with my stay at The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic). I understand I am responsible for any damage beyond normal wear and tear and any charges will be charged to my account. I hereby give permission to The Little Mountain Cabin (Cabana Muntele Mic) to charge 100% of my total reservation plus the security deposit to my Credit Card. MAKING A RESERVATION ON OUR WEBSITE, AIRBNB, BOOKING.COM, TRIPADVISOR, HOMEAWAY OR IN ANY OTHER WAY, SIGNIFIES TOTAL AND COMPLETE AGREEMENT WITH TERMS SPELLED OUT IN THIS CONTRACT.
I accept that this is not a group party of any sort. The Little Mountain Cabin does not host parties, allow drunkeness, smoking, or unapproved guests. Upon payment of your damage deposit at least 14 days before arrival, we will send your ACCESS CODE for the front door. You will not receive your access code until damage deposit is paid.